Saturday, January 10, 2015

Episode 6: Attack of the Acrylic Monster

Video




Shownotes

Welcome: Sending prayers to those effected by the attacks this week in France

What's On the Needles: Mitered Square #2 is almost done
Mom's bag #1 (yes I said #1) in the show I explain why she multiple bags

UFO Bound: Miriam's (my sister) bag is offically on hiatus until I finish at least 1 of my mother's bags.

The Spin Zone: Not much spinning done this week, still plugging thorough the fiber. Hoping to have the first ½ done by next week.

What I want to work on: It's growing, in a way in addition to what I've talked about it now consists of the following-
Oats
Mittens
Scarf for Miriam (going to start this after the episode is uploaded)
Sockhead Hat by Kelly McClaure
Dot Shawl by Casapinka
Possibly something for my cousins (not sure what I would make though)

A few of these projects accomplish one of my 2015 goals (as does the bags that I'm making my mom, but I'm counting that as 1 project), so that might be the next think I cast on after I finish everything for my mom.

Possible KAL down the road. Won't likely will happen till May

Looked on Knitter's Review's website for upcoing retreats and these are just a sample of some retreats that are coming up in the next weeks (please note these are not all of them):

Vogue Knitting Live, January 16-18 in NYC
Pins and Needles Retreat January 30-February 1 in Berea, KY
Stitches West February 19-22 in Santa Clara, CA
Ocean City Fiber Fest February 20-22 in Ocean City, MD

Sorry for the slight coughing and small barking (if you can hear it) from my dog. I didn't stop recording in hope it was going to be short, and thankfully it was. Mollie was a good girl about that!


No comments:

Post a Comment