Saturday, January 17, 2015

Episode 7: The One without a Witty Title

Video



Shownotes


Welcome

Off the Needles: Mitered Square #2! Not showing it though because I put it in the box where I'm keeping them and can't tell the difference between the two of them for the most part (which is good)..

On the Needles: Mom's bag #1 (too little progress to show), Miriam's scarf (Mitered Squares are on a mini hiatus) being made out of Red Heart Soft in Turquosie and White, Practice sock out of Red Heart Super Saver in Aran (I'm using the worsted weight yarn). Also using Silver's Sock Class by Kristin Bellehumeur

The Spin Zone: Just put the first set of singles onto paper towel roll. Will hopefully be starting the second set of singles soon. Is it too early for me to look at a wheel? (Thinking of getting the Schatch Ladybug)

Stash Inhancements: Paton's Kroy Socks in Sing 'N Blues Stripes

Thinking about entering my state fair for the first time in a few years.

Ravelry Group: There is a new thread up (and will go up for each episode) where you can post picutres of what you are working on. I will try post as many pictures as I can at the end of each episode from my viewers.

Promoting the vidcast: I've been joining new groups to me on Rav in order to get the vidcast name out there.


New Podcasts:



No comments:

Post a Comment