Saturday, February 7, 2015

Episode 10: Not much to show

Video


Shownotes

Welcome and Thank Yous

What's Off the Needles: Nothing!

What's On the Needles: Mi's scarf- had to restart it which was a little bit disapointing, however liking how the new one is looking. Mom's bag-. No progress Practice sock:. Little progress. My bag- this is a new project that I started, own design in Vanna's Choice (Lion Brand) in Toffee and Terracotta .

The Spin Zone: Decided to do a two ply and take the first two sets of singles that I have and ply them together. Will be spinning the rest of the Red Mushoom Forest as soon as I finish plying what I'm currenly working on.

Stash Enhancement: 3 balls of Vanna's Choice in the two colors I talk about in What's on the needles.

Contest: Don't forget to post how many KAL/CAL's you are in on the Episode 9 thread which is still stickied. Entries will be accepted until Feb 13th. Please do not enter the contest in the Episode 10 thread.

Upcoming Trip: I'll be in NY/CT area the last week of Feb! Will try to have an episode up that weekend, but due to some time constraints and possible internet connection issues there might not be an episode on Feb 28th.

Thinking of investing in higher quality needles. Leaning towards Hiya Hiya's (Magic Loop set I talked about). I love the Knit Picks interchangables though.



the Popcorn Obsession store that I talked about

No comments:

Post a Comment