Saturday, October 10, 2015

Episode 38 (3.2): Actual Knitting!

Video



Shownotes

Social Media:

Welcome and Thank Yous

On the Needles

Dinosaur KAL
Pattern: Dinosaur Jr by Katie Boyette
Yarn: Knit Picks Comfty Worsted in Coffee and the plates are going to be in Peony.

This was the only thing that I worked on this week, however that was because of the KAL starting last week and I was quite a bit behind. I haven't made a final decision on weather this is going to be what I'm bringing on the trip or socks. I'm leaning towards this one though.

Stash Enhancement

Nomadic Yarns Trusty Sock in Grim Grinning Ghosts

This is the other thing that I'm thinking of bringing. Might do both since it's easier that way.

Planner/Instagram Update

While I've been using my planner, decorating hasn't been my main desire :(. So not going to show it, but hoping that next week will be better. Meanwhile I've failed at Instagram, but did put up a picture recently. Will be taking more pictures soon and posting them on Instagram. You may even see a Instagram exculusive video on there!

Ravelry 101

How to add a project

Shownews

Donation Tip Jar- This tip jar will help defray costs for both the podcast hosting AND giveaways. This is completely optional and if you decide to donate, I thank you!

I've posted up to Episode 21 on my podcast host. I may post some more by the time this episode goes live, however there is a chance there may not be any episodes uploaded until next week regardless of my wireless situation (I know at least at one of our hotels there is free wifi in the lobby, the other I'm not sure about).

Life News

Trip starts today (hence the pre-reccorded episode) Home-NOLA-NYC-Rhinebeck!-Home


So glad to have my voice back!

No comments:

Post a Comment